Hey Peeps! Make braces friendly Easter Smores!!
Our patients with braces in Lake County asked us to find a delicious recipe for Easter that is braces friendly. So we talked with the Easter Bunny to get some inspiration for a recipe that will be safe for clear braces, metal braces, and of course Invisalign. The word on the bunny trail in Orange County is that our friends at Delish has the perfect recipe.
You can check out the link here: Peep Smores by Delish
[unordered_list style=’circle’ number_type=’circle_number’ animate=’no’ font_weight=”]
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream, warmed
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 packages of Peeps, mix and match colors to your liking
- Graham crackers, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds, or in a pot
over medium heat until warm
3. In a medium skillet, evenly spread out chocolate chips. Pour warned whipping cream
over the chips. Arrange Peeps in a colorful pattern atop.
4. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
** Remember to use caution with the graham crackers when biting with your front teeth