Dear patients, family, and friends of Escott Orthodontics,
We are dedicated to your health and safety. We understand you may have concerns about coronavirus, and the COVID-19 infection. With the increasing concerns about the spread of the virus, we want to give you peace of mind that we have implemented prevention protocols to ensure a safe environment.
With your safety in mind, we make the following recommendations:
- Whether you’re interested in scheduling your first visit, or you’re an existing patient and want to make sure your treatment stays on schedule, you can always inquire about having a virtual consult with a clinical team member and orthodontist
- We encourage our patients and their household to stay vigilant and aware of flu-like or respiratory symptoms including: fever, sore throat, runny nose, cough, and shortness of breath
- If a patient or one of their family members has experienced flu-like symptoms within the last 72 hours, we kindly request you call or text us at 352-383-6166 to reschedule the appointment
- We will be observing our patients for fever using a touchless thermometer; should a fever be discovered we will kindly request that the appointment be rescheduled
- We ask that only patients be allowed into our clinic area
- We encourage siblings and friends to remain at home or wait in the car, if possible
- New patient consultations will be performed in a private examination room
- Please allow us to reschedule retainer check appointments or observation appointments to monitor growth and eruption until a later date
- If you have any concerns, we remain available to see you and answer your questions
- The placement of braces or Invisalign attachments will continue as usual
- We will continue to perform regular adjustments to your braces and handle any comfort adjustments as needed
At Escott Orthodontics we are striving to minimize the possibility of exposure but also to continue to provide the uncompromised service and orthodontic treatment that all of our patients deserve. We want to assure you that we are doing our part to keep all frequently-used surfaces and objects disinfected, such as doors, counter tops, and pens.
If you have any concerns, we certainly understand and are available to help. If you would like to reschedule your appointment or ask us a question, we are available to call are text at 352-383-6166.
We understand this is a disruptive and challenging time for everyone. The team at Escott Orthodontics is ready to help and we will do our best to minimize any inconveniences that may occur to the best of our ability. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support as we face this challenge together.
Dr. Escott and team